Women's Handmade Hemp Demi Boots
To make our extraordinary ladies' handmade hemp boots, we start by specially weaving a strong, resilient, and structured 100% organic European hemp canvas from our fields, then cut and sew the uppers by hand, before attaching them to the hand-cut natural rubber soles. And voila! Beautiful biodegradable hemp boots that complement our love for animals and Mother Nature, without sacrificing style or function.Style: Ladies' handmade hemp boots with natural rubber soles
Fiber: 100% European hemp upper. Natural rubber sole.
Sizes: Euro 36 - 40 - 46 (US Wn 5 - 10.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Natural, Black, Khaki (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% organic hemp canvas
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye
- 100% natural rubber soles
- We design these warm lightweight organic hemp boots for cityscapes. They are not meant for hiking in the snow.
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.