Women's Zippered Hemp Boots
These hemp boots feature a handy zipper so you just have to lace once & keep walking (which is what these hemp boots are meant to do). After that, zip in and out and not have to lace again. The boot top can also be folded down a la mode.
The difference between Milano Hemp Boots and Bond Street Hemp Boots? The Bond Street Hemp Boots feature an embroidered wiggle design where as the Milano Hemp Boots are plain.Style: Ladies' Handmade Hemp Boots (Bond Street)
Fiber: 100% European Hemp
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10.5) Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Leather-free. Instead, we use organically grown European hemp: UV-resistant, breathable, gorgeously textured.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions.