Women's Zippered Hemp Boots
These hemp boots feature a handy zipper so you just have to lace once & keep walking (which is what these hemp boots are meant to do). After that, zip in & out and not have to lace again. The boot top can also be folded down a la mode.
The difference between Milano Hemp Boots and Bond Street Hemp Boots? The Bond Street Hemp Boots feature an embroidered wiggle design whereas the Milano Hemp Boots are plain.
Style: Ladies' Handmade Hemp Boots
Fiber: 100% European Hemp
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Natural (unbleached & dye-free); Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Leather-free. Instead, we use organically grown European hemp: UV-resistant, breathable, gorgeously textured.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Natural (unbleached & dye-free), Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.