Zero-Drop Handmade Hemp Grounding Shoes With Hemp Sole
Zen zero-drop organic hemp ground shoes feature a rare 100% organic stiff hemp canvas sole, suitable for walking on dry pavement as well as indoors. The hemp soles are not replaceable (unlike our Lascaux Hemp Grounding Shoes, which feature replaceable hemp soles). Handmade. Featuring house-made organic hemp shoelaces with hand-crimped copper tips. Zero-drop zero-heel sole helps keep your feet & musculature healthy and active, while allowing your feet to contact the earth's surface & contour.
Style: Zen Zero Drop Hemp Grounding Shoes
Fiber: 100% European hemp
Sizes: Euro 40 - 46 (US Men's 7 - 13.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Stone Blue Suede (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- Low-impact, biodegradable eco-dye
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- Zero-drop zero-heel sole for healthier posture and spine
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.