Organic Linen Shoes Handmade in Europe
Handmade Leather-free Linen Shoes from organically grown Irish linen. Undyed and unbleached natural, or biodegradable black eco-dye. Linen is a wonderful material for shoes: it is super breathable, wicks away moisture at a fast rate, is naturally UV- and mildew-resistant, and requires no breaking-in period.Style: Organic Linen Shoes
Fiber: 100% organic Irish linen
Sizes: Euro 41 - 46 (US 7 - 13.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Natural, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Organic linen wicks away moisture at a fast rate
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% linen
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black is dyed with low-impact, biodegradable eco-dyes
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.