Organic Cotton Jersey BoxersThe Bathurst Organic Prima Cotton Knit Jersey Boxes are designed for those who prefer an airy, relaxed boxer style underwear but one that's made with an ultra soft 100% organic Prima cotton jersey knit. These super comfy organic cotton knit boxers double up as organic cotton pyjama shorts for sleeping and lounging, too.
We handcraft our organic Prima cotton boxers in-house from start to finish at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe. With our experience in manufacturing sweatshop-free, chemical-free underwear since 1997, we have combined years of customer feedback and comment to make these organic cotton jersey boxers a superb pair of underwear that you'll want to wear again and again.
Here are the merits of the Bathurst Organic Pirma Cotton Jersey Boxers
- Doubled up back crotch are for durability
- Side slits for comfort
- 100% natural tagua nut button made from the tagua nut, an inidigeous cash crop that goes a long way to help save the Amazon Rainforest from being clear cut for mass agriculture
- Covered elastic waistband — comfortable high-stretch high-quality elastic band that is completely covered inside organic Prima cotton
- Unbleached & undyed.
- No GMO. No pesticides. No formaldehyde. No dioxin.
- Machine wash and dry using fine delicate cotton settings
- For those of you who are familiar with them, these Bathurst Organic Prima Cotton Knit Jersey Boxer Shorts are cut like the RGMU-1972 Bach Elastic-free Organic Prima Cotton Jersey Knit Boxers, except for the covered elastic waistband VS the elastic-free waistband of the Bach Organic Cotton Knit Boxers.