Elastic-Free Organic Cotton Knit Boxer ShortsThese boxers are not only as pure as they come (suitable for MCS people), but are also made from the purest, smoothest, softest 100% long-staple organic cotton jersey knit on earth. Luscious, comfortable, cozy, & super soft. Featuring 100% organic cotton ribbon drawstrings. Buttoned fly, featuring 100% natural coconut buttons or tagua nut button.
Style: Elastic-free organic cotton knit drawstring boxers with buttoned fly
Fabric: 100% organic cotton knit
Sizes: Men's S - 3XL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free)
Origin: Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Super soft 100% organic Prima cotton jersey knit
- Tagua nut buttons in fly which helps to promote indigenous Amazon Rainforest cash crops & prevent deforestation for cattle lots & palm farming. Some feature coconut buttons - both are plastic-free.
- Horseshoe seam at the crotch for all-day and all-night wearing comfort, no middle seam.
- Doubled-up seat for durability.
- Pure organic cotton threads. Plastic-free.
- Loose fit. Great for lounge shorts & pajama bottoms, too.
- Elastic-free. Organic cotton drawstring.
- Unbleached & dye-free
- No GMO. No pesticides. No formaldehyde. No dioxin.
- Breathable. Wicks away body moisture.
- Great temperature regulation for year-round comfort
- Popular choice for people with skin allergies, rashes, psoriasis & eczema
- Free from toxins, eco-friendly & 100% sustainable
Care: Hand-wash or machine wash in warm water with like colors, using a mild biodegradable detergent. Tumble dry on low/gentle cycle. Remove promptly. Avoid bleach. Iron at cotton settings, if desired.
How To Tie The Strings on Elastic-free Underwear