Chemical-Free Organic Cotton Boxer ShortsLooking for breathable, non-confining & chemical-free organic cotton boxers that are ethically made? Our eco friendly & sustainable 100% organic cotton jersey boxer shorts - drawers fit the bill. Soft, cozy, silky smooth & pure. Pima is a special long-staple cotton renowned for yielding an ultra-soft & stretchy fabric. Organic cotton threads. Covered elastic waistband. Tagua nut buttons. Our most popular style.
Style: Organic cotton knit boxer shorts. Gusseted crotch (no middle seam below crotch).
Fabric: 100% organic Prima cotton jersey knit
Sizes: Men's XS - XXL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free)
Origin: Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Super soft 100% organic cotton jersey made from a unique long-staple cotton strain
- Tagua nut buttons which help to promote indigenous Amazon Rainforest cash crops & prevent deforestation for cattle lots & palm farming
- Pure organic cotton threads
- Relaxed boxer fit but with a cozy organic cotton knit fabric
- Great for lounge shorts & pajama bottoms, too
- Unbleached & dye-free
- No GMO. No pesticides. No formaldehyde. No dioxin.
- Super-breathable. Wicks away body moisture.
- Great temperature regulation for year-round comfort
- Popular choice for people with skin allergies, rashes, psoriasis & eczema
- Free from toxins, eco-friendly & 100% sustainable
Care: Hand wash or machine wash warm with like colors, using a mild biodegradable detergent. Hang to dry. Steam iron at cotton settings, if required. Avoid bleach.