Organic French Flax Linen Terry SocksThe thickest, warmest, plushest organic flax linen socks on earth! And the coziest and purest socks as well (neck-to-neck with our Dvorak Hemp Socks and Schubert Organic Cotton Socks). Very rare organic French linen socks, featuring elastic-free flax linen terry knit. This is a popular choice for people who prefer non-confining socks to allow free circulation in the foot. Our super-thick wool-free, plastic-free, waste-free organic French flax linen terry socks are a special gift to vegans; but great for anyone who appreciates truly natural socks they can wear all day and all night to keep their feet cozy and dry.
Style: Organic linen terry socks
Composition: The terry loops are 100% organically grown European flax linen. The sock composition is 99% organic linen, with 0.8% natural sustainable wood fiber used for backing (required to make the terry, and 0.2% elastic of a couple of strands at the cuff to hold the socks up. A couple strands of stretchable elastic sewing thread connects the cuff to the main body of the sock to allow the foot to get in. And another strand at the toe seam to allow toes to wiggle. Vegan organic socks cannot get purer, thicker, cozier, or plusher than these utterly unique and natural organic French flax linen terry socks. Customers with contact dermatitis can wear the socks with the cuff folded down or wear them inside out so as not to touch the sewing thread.
Sizes: Unisex S - XL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Non-confining for best circulation in the legs
- Two strands of elastic sewing thread at the cuff and toe seam to enable getting in and out of socks comfortably.
- Wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry and healthy
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Eco-friendly. Biodegradable
- Not designed for high-impact sports uses, as they do not have reinforced nylon or polyamide fibers. They are meant for everyday wear, especially for people who prefer breathable all-natural socks
Best to treat like delicate silks and hand wash in cold or warm water (biodegradable detergent). Press water out, don't twist. Hang to dry. Steam iron at linen setting, if desired.Customer Comments:
- "I love my organic linen socks from Rawganique. Words cannot express how difficult it is to find non-polyester socks that are not weirdly shaped (I have a skin allergy to polyester and most unnatural fabrics). These super comfy, ethically made socks are hands down my favorite pair."
- "These organic linen socks are truly wonderful! Wish I could afford tons of these socks!!! LOL! Thanks for a great product! Linen is for healing due to it's frequency!!!...by the way!"
- "Awesome organic linen socks...great quality"
- "These are the best organic linen socks ever. I cannot say enough about how well they are made and how well they fit and feel. These are excellent quality and will buy more."
- "Your biodegradable organic linen socks feel great!"