Organic Linen Anklet Golf SocksLooking for natural organic socks not grown or made in China? Our organic linen terry anklet socks fit the bill, as we grow and weave our organic linen socks in-house at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe since 1997.
Cozy and soft Cheshire 99% Organic French Linen Terry Anklets / Golf Footies. The backing of the linen anklets is derived from naturally made fiber from sustainable wood fiber (a special version of Lyocell). This constitutes less than 1% and is required as structure for our 100% organic terry loop.
One of our flagship eco friendly, sustainable, and ethical organic linen anklet socks, the Cheshire has the following merits that make their popularity so enduring with our customers:
The organic cotton terry golf socks feature 100% organic linen terry weave, plus 0.05% elastic at the cuff.
- Super cozy and breathable 100% organic French linen terry weave.
- Only 0.05% elastic at the cuff. Non-confining for free blood circulation in the legs.
- Beautiful natural color of raw organic flax linen yarns (rare, as most linen products are bleached & dyed)
- This is a truly unique and beautiful linen product that our customers come back to time and again
- Our chemical-free organic flax linen anklet socks are made from start to finish at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe. Sweatshop-free. Chemical-free.
99% Organic French linen terry; 0.05% Spandex. Natural: unbleached & undyed. Backing less than 1% sustainable wood fiber (a special version of Lyocell).