Organic Linen Terry Anklet Golf SocksRare organic French linen socks, featuring elastic-free flax linen terry knit. This is a popular choice for people who prefer non-confining socks to allow free circulation in the foot. Our wool-free, plastic-free, waste-free organic French flax linen terry socks are a special gift to vegans as well as eco-purists; but equally great for anyone who appreciates truly natural socks they can wear all day and all night to keep their feet cozy & dry.
Style: Organic linen terry anklet golf socks
Composition: 99% Organic French linen terry; 0.05% Spandex. Backing less than 1% sustainable wood fiber (a special version of Lyocell). One strand of stretchable elastic sewing thread that connects the cuff to the main body of the sock to allow the foot to get in. And another strand at the toe seam to allow toes to wiggle. Vegan organic socks cannot get purer, thicker, cozier, or plusher than these utterly unique and natural organic French flax linen terry socks. Customers with contact dermatitis can wear the socks with the cuff folded down or wear them inside out so as not to touch the sewing thread. The backing is derived from naturally made fiber from sustainable wood fiber (a special version of Lyocell). This constitutes less than 1% and is required as structure for our 100% organic terry loop.
Sizes: Unisex S - XL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- One of our flagship eco friendly, sustainable, and ethical organic linen anklet socks
- Non-confining for best circulation in the legs
- Two strands of elastic sewing thread at the cuff and toe seam to enable getting in and out of socks comfortably.
- Wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry and healthy
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- Beautiful natural color of raw organic flax linen yarns (rare, as most linen products are bleached & dyed)
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Eco-friendly. Biodegradable
- Not designed for high-impact sports uses, as they do not have reinforced nylon or polyamide fibers. They are meant for everyday wear, especially for people who prefer breathable all-natural socks
Hand-wash with cold water and a mild biodegradable detergent. If you must, machine wash in a mesh garment bag using delicate/gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Steam iron as necessary.