Organic Linen Bed Sheet SetsLush linen sheet sets from organically grown French flax linen. 5.25oz per square yard. Unbleached & undyed. No dioxin, no formaldehyde, no fire retardants. Steam iron your organic linen sheets crisp or, as is often done, leave them relaxed and cozily gorgeous. Our eco friendly organic linen sheets are sustainably & ethically made. Our non-toxic, all natural organic linen sheets are the stuff of legends - for years, we collected the finest heritage heirloom bed linens from all over Europe and learned what was special about them. We then created our chemical-free organic French linen sheets in their style - lush, gorgeously textured & totally pure. A worry-free joy to sleep in, as it should be!
Style: Organic French linen bed sheets
Fabric: 100% organically grown French flax linen (with a small portion of Belgian and Romanian flax in some years). Since we started making our linen sheets and experimenting with different weights, we have now settled on 6oz as our ideal happy medium, thanks to countless customer feedback over the years. The 6oz weight will delight even the strictest of connoisseurs while retaining the durability and coziness factor that the best linens are known for. Finer and one may start to compromise on the durability. Each batch of our flax linen fibers are grown on a minimum of 39 homesteads to preserve the integrity and genetic & soil diversity of the resulting fiber. The crop is harvested before the seed heads mature to ensure that the resulting linen fabric is as resilient and strengthful as possible. Each field is only grown to flax once every 7 years as flax is heavy feeder, so the fallowing allows the soil to recover from each crop.
Sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full/Double, Queen, Eastern King & California King sheet sets
Color: Natural (unbleached and dye-free), Ivory (hydrogen peroxided)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Linen is great at temperature and moisture regulation, insulating well owing to its hollow fiber core
- Wicks away body moisture during sleep, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Sweatshop-free. Made in Europe.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Chemical-free. No dioxin, no formaldehyde, no toxic dyes, & plastic-free
- Extra-fine weave for smoothest, softest hand
Care: Machine wash with like colors on low/gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Avoid machine drying, if possible, for longer life of your sheets. If you must machine dry, please use low heat/delicate cycle & remove promptly. Linen fibers do not like high heat. Iron at linen settings, if desired. Please note that the durability of natural fiber products may be reduced by chlorine and other acids added to municipal water.
Dimensions & Prices (click to view)- Twin: 1 Twin Flat, 1 Twin Fitted, 2 Standard Pillow Cases $410
- Twin XL: 1 Twin Flat, 1 Twin XL Fitted, 2 Standard Pillow Cases $420
- Full: 1 Full Flat, 1 Full/Queen Fitted, 2 Standard Pillow Cases $439
- Queen: 1 Queen Flat, 1 Queen Fitted, 2 Queen Pillow Cases $454
- King: 1 King Flat, 1 King Fitted, 2 King Pillow Cases $594
- Cal King: 1 King Flat, 1 CalKing Fitted, 2 King Pillow Cases $594
Note: If you have never had authentic linen sheets before, please get a pillowcase to try out first, as opened sheets are not returnable in consideration to our chemically-sensitive customers.