100% Organic Linen Knit Short-Sleeve ShirtHeritage Linen Knit Shirts are special not just because they are rare but they are breathable, soft, and silky. Our Errol Heritage Organic Linen Short-Sleeve Shirt is made from a tissue-weight 100% organic linen knit, with shoulder, collar, and button placket details made in 100% organic woven linen fabric for structure.
This unique 100% organic linen knit shirt comes in the Ivory White Color (hydrogen-peroxide whitening, no bleach, no dye).
Here are the features of our unique 100% organic linen knit shirt (with woven linen trims)
Elegant and eco-friendly, our organic linen knit shirt is at home in both dressy and casual get-ups.
- Tagua nut buttons; 100% natural, from the Amazon Rainforest. Tagua nut is an indigenous cash crop that will help stop deforestation by encouraging an economy based on sustainably harvested local cash crops instead of clear-cutting for cattle or palm oil production.
- European slim fit.
- Super soft, silky and breathable rare & unique 100% organic linen knit.
- Organic woven linen fabric trims provide structure to this heritage shirt.
- Made in-house from start to finish for true purity.
- Linen connoisseurs the world over will instantly realize how special this organic linen shirt is!
The Errol Heritage Organic Linen Knit Shirt is made in-house at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe. We comb, knit, and sew for true purity.