Organic Linen Duvet CoverLush linen duvet covers from organically grown French flax linen. 5.25oz per square yard. Unbleached & undyed. No dioxin, no formaldehyde, no fire retardants. Steam iron your organic linen comforter cover crisp or, as is often done, leave them relaxed and cozily gorgeous. Our eco friendly organic linen duvet covers are sustainably & ethically made. We grow, weave, and sew each by hand at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe for true purity. Our non-toxic, all natural organic linens are the stuff of legends - for years, we collected the finest heritage heirloom bed linens from all over Europe and learned what was special about them. We then created our chemical-free organic French linen sheets in their style - lush, gorgeously textured & totally pure. A worry-free joy to sleep in, as it should be!
: Organic French linen duvet cover
Fabric: 100% organic French flax linen. 5.25 oz per square yard.
Sizes: Twin, Full/Double, King / California King
Color: Natural (unbleached and dye-free), Ivory (hydrogen peroxided)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Linen is great at temperature and moisture regulation, insulating well owing to its hollow fiber core
- Wicks away body moisture during sleep, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Sweatshop-free. Made in Europe.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Chemical-free. No dioxin, no formaldehyde, no toxic dyes, & plastic-free
- Plastic-free tagua nut buttons
- Extra-fine weave for smoothest, softest hand
Care: Machine wash with like colors on low/gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Avoid machine drying, if possible, for longer life of your sheets. If you must machine dry, please use low heat/delicate cycle & remove promptly. Linen fibers do not like high heat. Iron at linen settings, if desired. Please note that the durability of natural fiber products may be reduced by chlorine and other acids added to municipal water.
Dimensions & Prices (click to view)
- Twin: 68" x 86" $309
- Full/Queen: 86" x 86" $349
- King: 100" x 86" $379
Note: If you have never had authentic linen sheets before, please get a pillowcase to try out first, as opened sheets are not returnable in consideration to our chemically-sensitive customers.