Organic French Linen Woven Boxers We just had to make those heritage linen woven boxers, drooling over how it would connect us to the old long-gone days when everyone in Europe wore hemp and flax linen clothes because nothing else was available! And it feels like something unique. Very breathable natural fiber underwear, keeping your groin area dry for best health.
Style: Organic linen woven boxers
Fabric: 100% organic French linen woven fabric
Sizes: Men's XS - 3XL
Colors: Natural (dye-free); Indigo, Oxford Blue, Sage, Burgundy (biodegradable eco-dyes)
Origin: Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Tagua nut button from the Amazon Rainforest (helps prevent further deforestation by encouraging cash crops of indigenous species). No fly
- No GMO. No dioxin. No formaldehyde. Plastic-free. No PFAS forever chemicals.
- Fabric: 100% organic linen fabric: super breathable, cozy, and soft
- Covered elastic waistband (your skin only touches organic linen fabric). Sewn through waistband so it stays in place.
- Super-breathable. Wicks away body moisture.
- Great temperature regulation for year-round comfort
- Popular choice for people with skin allergies, rashes, psoriasis, and eczema
- Eco-friendly & 100% sustainable
- Same cut as our flagship Joey Organic Hemp Boxers.
Care: Hand-wash or machine wash cold with like colors, using a mild biodegradable detergent. Hang to dry. If you must, tumble dry at low/gentle cycle and remove before dry. Natural fiber does not like high dry heat.