Handmade Strap Hemp House Slippers
Taking a cue from our uber-popular Kyoto Organic Hemp Sandals, the Okinawa Organic Hemp Sandals feature the same cut, with the addition of hand-cut natural rubber soles, so you can use these eco-friendly slippers indoors or out. Glue-free hemp uppers and footbed, comprising 3 layers of organic hemp for cozy wear. (The natural rubber is attached to the footbed with epoxy).
Style: Indoor/Outdoor Hemp Slippers (3-Layer Footbed) (Okinawa)
Fiber: 100% organic hemp
Sizes: EU 36-46 (Men's 7-13.5, Women's 5-10.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Natural, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.