Glue-free Slip-On Hemp SlippersThe Kyoto Hemp Slippers are a special edition of our popular Osaka Hemp Slippers but feature a thicker sole, comprised of 3 layers of hemp knit instead of 1 of organic hemp canvas for plenty of padding for warmth and comfort under foot. Three times the thickness. Super Breathable! No icky feel of synthetics against your skin. Glue-free Vegan Handmade Kyoto Purity Hemp House Slippers, from organically grown European hemp. Hand-crafted from start to finish in our European atelier: we grow, weave, knit, and sew each pair for true purity and environmental sustainability. 100% hemp.
Style: Kyoto Hemp Slippers (3-Layer Footbed)
Fiber: 100% organic hemp
Sizes: EU 36-46 (Men's 7-13.5, Women's 5-10.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Natural, Black, Brown (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% cotton
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black, Brown (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.