Glue-free Slip-On Breathable Hemp Slippers (Unisex)
These Hemp Slippers are a special edition of our popular Osaka Hemp Slippers but feature a thicker sole, comprised of 3 layers of hemp knit instead of 2 of organic hemp canvas for plenty of padding for warmth & comfort under foot. Three times the thickness. Super breathable! No icky feel of synthetics against your skin. Glue-free Vegan Handmade Hemp House Slippers, from organically grown European hemp. Hand-crafted from start to finish in our European atelier: we grow, weave, knit & sew each pair for true purity & environmental sustainability.
Style: Hemp Slippers
Fiber: 100% European hemp
Sizes: EU 36-46 (Men's 7-13.5, Women's 5-10.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Natural (unbleached, dye-free); Black, Brown (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black, Brown (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.