Organic French Linen Bed SheetsOur exclusive Organic French Linen Sheets, Pillowcases, Duvet Covers, Relaxed Edition, are super cozy & never need ironing. These heritage organic linen sheets are offered in natural, unbleached & dye-free. Sleep on heritage, organic linens!
Here's what a customer wrote: "Well. We have had the Blvd Hausmann organic French linen sheets - luxury relaxed edition, created by Rawganique for a few weeks now. I can sincerely say they are the best thing I have ever slept on. Unfortunately, the new sheet are TOO comfy and now I have to battle dogs for the good stuff. Gone are the days they will accept a cheap throw blanket at the foot of the bed. Oh no. Now they want the pillows with the nice organic vegan linen sheets." - Nic
Style: 100% organic French linen sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, & sheet sets
Fabric: 100% organic French flax line. In each batch, our flax fibers are grown on a minimum of 39 homesteads to preserve genetic and soil diversity and ensure that the resulting linen fabric is strong and durable. Each field is only grown once every 7 years to allow the soil to recover the heavy-feeding flax plants. Our fibers are harvested before seed maturation for more resilient, stronger fabrics as the plant hadn't used up all its energy in seed production. Over many years of experimenting with different weights, we have settled on 6oz as the ideal weight for our luxury linen sheets - this weight is fine enough for even the strictest of connoisseurs while retaining the coziness and durability factor.
Sizes: Standard, Queen, King pillow cases; Twin, Twin XL, Full/Double, Queen, Eastern King and California King sheets & sets, duvet covers
Color: Natural (unbleached and dye-free)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Linen is great at temperature and moisture regulation, insulating well owing to its hollow fiber core
- Wicks away body moisture during sleep, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Sweatshop-free. Made in Europe.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Chemical-free. No dioxin, no formaldehyde, no toxic dyes, & plastic-free
- Luxurious rustic feel like heritage linen of the old-world is known for
Care: Machine wash with like colors on low/gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Avoid machine drying, if possible, for longer life of your sheets. If you must machine dry, please use low heat/delicate cycle & remove promptly. Linen fibers do not like high heat. Iron at linen settings, if desired. Please note that the durability of natural fiber products may be reduced by chlorine and other acids added to municipal water.
Dimensions, Inclusions & Prices (click to view)
- Standard: 20" x 26" $29
- Queen: 20" x 30" $31
- King: 20" x 40" $35
- Standard: 20" x 26" $39
- Queen: 20" x 30" $43
- King: 20" x 40" $50
- Twin Fitted 39" x 72" x 15" $179
- Twin XL Fitted 39" x 80" x 15" $183
- Twin Flat 66" x 106" $183
- Full Fitted 54" x 75" x 15" $189
- Queen Fitted 60" x 80" x 15" $198
- Queen Flat 94" x 106" $198
- King Fitted 78" x 80" x 15" $262
- Cal King Fitted 72" x 84" x 15" $262
- King Flat 108" x 106" $259
- Twin: 68" x 86" $319
- Full/Queen: 86" x 86" $359
- King: 100" x 86" $389
- Twin: 1 Twin Flat, 1 Twin Fitted, 2 Standard Pillow Cases $419
- Twin XL: 1 Twin Flat, 1 Twin XL Fitted, 2 Standard Pillow Cases $423
- Full: 1 Full Flat, 1 Full/Queen Fitted, 2 Standard Pillow Cases $444
- Queen: 1 Queen Flat, 1 Queen Fitted, 2 Queen Pillow Cases $449
- King: 1 King Flat, 1 King Fitted, 2 King Pillow Cases $579
- Cal King: 1 King Flat, 1 CalKing Fitted, 2 King Pillow Cases $579
Note: If you need a different size pillowcase for your set, please specify in "Comments" box at checkout.