Organic Cotton Terry SocksOrganic cotton socks, featuring organic cotton terry knit. Great for anyone, especially people who prefer non-confining socks to allow free circulation in the foot. For customers looking for non-toxic, wool-free socks, look no further than our organic cotton terry socks. If you love the feeling of itch-free natural plushness that only organic cotton can provide, these vegan socks are for you.
Style: 100% organic cotton terry socks
Composition: 100% organic cotton terry knit. One strand of stretchable elastic sewing thread that connects the cuff to the main body of the sock to allow the foot to get in. And another strand at the toe seam to allow toes to wiggle. Customers with contact dermatitis can wear the socks with the cuff folded down or wear them inside out so as not to touch the sewing thread. The backing is derived from naturally made fiber from sustainable wood fiber (a special version of Lyocell). This constitutes less than 1% and is required as structure for our 100% organic terry loop.
Sizes: Unisex S - XL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Non-confining for best circulation in the legs
- Two strands of elastic sewing thread at the cuff and toe seam to enable getting in and out of socks comfortably.
- Wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry and healthy
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Eco-friendly. Biodegradable
- Not designed for high-impact sports uses, as they do not have reinforced nylon or polyamide fibers. They are meant for everyday wear, especially for people who prefer breathable all-natural socks
Care: Best to treat like delicate silks and hand wash in cold or warm water (biodegradable detergent). Press water out, don't twist. Hang to dry. Steam iron at linen setting, if desired.
100% Organic Cotton Socks