99.95% Organic Cotton Anklet Dress SocksThese Organic Cotton Dressy Anklets contain no spandex, no nylon, no synthetics, no lycra in the sock body. Medium weight dressy socks that can also be worn as casual everyday organic cotton socks. 100% organic cotton yarns, with a few strands of elastic at the cuff to hold up the socks. Unbleached, dye-free, no GMO, no pesticides, no dioxin, no formaldehyde. Physicians and dermatologists have been recommending our organic cotton socks to their chemically-sensitive patients. These pure, organic socks hug the feet fine, but aren't as hugging or compressing as socks with elastic.
Style: Organic cotton anklet dress socks
Composition: 100% organic cotton knit. One strand of stretchable elastic sewing thread that connects the cuff to the main body of the sock to allow the foot to get in. And another strand at the toe seam to allow toes to wiggle. Customers with contact dermatitis can wear the socks with the cuff folded down or wear them inside out so as not to touch the sewing thread.
Sizes: Unisex S - XL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Ideal for folks with psoriasis, eczema, fungal toes, athlete's foot or Hong Kong Foot, latex allergy, spandex allergy, contact dermatitis (fold the top down), carba mix allergy, and those allergic to compounds in dyes as well as pesticides in conventionally grown cotton.
- Non-confining for best circulation in the legs
- Two strands of elastic sewing thread at the cuff and toe seam to enable getting in and out of socks comfortably.
- Wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry and healthy
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Eco-friendly. Biodegradable
- Like fine hand knitted socks from 200 years ago
- We make our organic cotton socks to be as pure as possible. We do not use sizing chemicals so slight variations in sizing may occur.
Best to treat like delicate silks and hand wash in cold or warm water (biodegradable detergent). Press water out, don't twist. Hang to dry. Steam iron at linen setting, if desired.