Style: 100% organic cotton sleeping bag
Fabric: 100% organic cotton twill outside, fleece interior
Color: Brown outside, natural interior
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Easy to carry on trips
- Protects against chemical exposures away from home
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- GMO-free, unprocessed, untreated
- No dioxin, no formaldehyde, no fire retardants
- No heavy metals or harsh chemicals used. No formaldehyde, no dioxin.
Care: Spot clean as needed. Air or sun to keep fresh. Can be machine washed in commercial washers (cold or warm water, mild biodegradable detergent). Tumble dry on gentle cycle. Remove promptly. We do not chemically treat & stabilize our fabrics, so linting may occur. (Conventional sheets have been chemically treated to be stable & minimize lint but for purity, we do not use any chemicals to grow or process our organic materials.)