100% Organic Cotton Bed Pillow Made in USAPurify your home where it matters most! Our chemical-free vegan pillows are handmade entirely in the USA from the highest quality organic US cotton. Hypoallergenic and fully sustainable - these two goals go hand-in-hand, because what's good for the planet must also be good for you, naturally!
Optional add-on of an organic pillowcase in matching size Standard, Queen, King in your choice of Organic Cotton, Linen, or Hemp. Default color is natural (dye-free and unbleached) - please write it in the comments field if you'd like another color (Ivory for all styles; hemp and linen also in Black Platinum, plus hemp in indigo and natural/ivory stripes).
Style: 100% organic cotton bed pillow, made in USA. Choice of loft & zipper.
Fiber: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen cover. Filling 100% organic USA cotton.
Sizes: Travel 12" x 16", Small 16" x 19", Standard 20" x 26", Queen 20" x 30", King 20" x 36"
Color: Natural (unbleached & dye-free)
Where is it made? Made in USA from USA-grown organic cotton
- Stuffed by hand to avoid lumps
- Breathable for optimal temperature control during sleep
- Wicks away body moisture
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dioxin, no bleach, no dyes, no formaldehyde, no pesticides, no GMO, no heavy metals
- Zipper optional, so you can adjust the fill as needed. Excess fill can be used to felt, darn socks, or fill pillows or toys. Buy extra organic cotton batting as needed.
- Free shipping within USA. Shipping elsewhere is $20.
Care: We offer this organic, all-natural pillow with or without zipper. With zipper, you can take out the filling and wash the ticking in a machine or by hand; or even replace the filling when desired. Without zipper, spot-clean only, using warm water and gentle soap and a brush. For most spills, a mild solution of 3 parts water to one part vinegar, applied with a spray bottle, will be sufficient. We recommend using a Pillow Barrier Cloth Protector, to keep your pillow as pristine as possible and keep out dust mites. Please keep your pillow completely dry at all times.
Air your organic cotton pillow seasonally. Eliminate odors (only when necessary) by sprinkling with baking soda or expose your organic cotton pillow briefly to the sun.
To increase pillow loft, put your pillow in the dryer with two new tennis balls. Set dryer on Air or the coolest setting possible.
Dimensions, Fill Weights, & Prices (click to view)
Travel: 12" x 16" - Without Zipper $28 | With Zipper $36
Bolster: 21" x 8" 4.5 lbs. - Without Zipper $116
Sofa: 17" x 17" - Without Zipper $51 | With Zipper $59
Sofa: 20" x 20" - Without Zipper $69 | With Zipper $77
Standard: 20" x 26"
- Soft Loft 2.7 lbs. - Without Zipper $70 | With Zipper $78
- Medium Loft 3.3 lbs - Without Zipper $78 | With Zipper $86
- Firm Loft 4 lbs. - Without Zipper $89 | With Zipper $95
Queen: 20" x 30"
- Soft Loft 2.9 lbs. - Without Zipper $77 | With Zipper $85
- Medium Loft 3.53 lbs - Without Zipper $86 | With Zipper $94
- Firm Loft 4.4 lbs. - Without Zipper $100 | With Zipper $108
13 lbs. - Without Zipper $81 | With Zipper $89
King: 20" x 36"
- Soft Loft 3.7 lbs. - Without Zipper $95 | With Zipper $103
- Medium Loft 4.5 lbs - Without Zipper $107 | With Zipper $115
- Firm Loft 5.5 lbs. - Without Zipper $122 | With Zipper $130
Note: It normally takes 7-10 days to custom-make organic pillows for you. Plus ground shipping transit time to you. From time to time, we may have stock of the popular sizes, in which case your order will be shipped out within 24 hours (on business days).
100% Organic Cotton Pillows Handmade in USA by Rawganique since 1997
Organic Cotton Pillows Made in USA by Rawganique since 1997