Organic Hemp Wool RugsHemp wool area rugs! Add natural character to your home, while keeping out harmful chemicals. Our Hemp - Wool Rugs are super cozy and thick underfoot, and 100% eco-friendly flooring material. We have looked high and low for a truly sustainable floor covering. Here, you have the best of both worlds: organic European hemp for strength and long wear & cruelty-free European wool for softness underfoot. This gorgeous rustic character hemp rugs is unbleached & untreated. No formaldehyde, no dioxin, no outgassing, no chemicals.
Style: Organic hemp wool rugs
Fiber: 50% organic European hemp & 50% cruelty-free European wool
Sizes: 48" x 72" (4' x 6'); 72" x 96" (6' x 8'); 96" x 118" (8' x 10')
Color: Natural hemp (unbleached & dye-free); wool natural & eco-dyed Earth Brown, Indigo, Forest Green, Dark Grey, Alpine Meadow Blue, Light Green, Light Grey, Russet Orange
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Only natural materials: safe for people, children, and pets.
- Gently massages feet when walking on it
- Versatile, easy to roll up and store or take with
- Similar construction to woven coir and jute rugs, but without the barnyard smell. Our organic hemp & wool rugs are also thicker and softer underfoot.
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- 100% sustainable & biodegradable
- No dioxin, no bleach, no dyes, no formaldehyde, no pesticides, no GMO, no heavy metals
- Our hypoallergenic hemp rugs and carpets are not chemically stain-proof for a reason (to keep them pure and healthy for people and pets), so please watch out for spills and stains. Rugs will have to cleaned professionally to remove stains.
- Most rugs ship with 2 sachets of organic lavender, enclosed in organic hemp sachets.
Care: NOT machine washable. Beat, shake and air to keep fresh. Wool is somewhat naturally stain-resistant because we leave the natural lanolin in. As our natural organic rugs and carpets are not treated with stain resisting chemicals, please be careful not to spill liquids or food on them. If you spill liquid or food on the rug, promptly shake it out and blot with tissue or cloth to absorb the stain. A customer wrote to us that he loved his hemp wool rug so much for his kids and his pets to play on, he doesn't mind that all the spills they make turn the beloved rug into a new Jackson Pollock-like masterpiece. Over time, these beautiful timeless organic rugs will show the well-worn steps of lives lived and become unique household art pieces. If you do get a stain on them, please consult a natural carpet cleaner for advice on how to reduce or eliminate the stain.
Dimensions & Prices (click to view)
- 4 feet by 6 feet (48" x 72"; 120cm x 180cm) $229
- 6 feet by 8 feet (72" x 96"; 180cm x 240cm) $469
- 8 feet by ~10 feet (96" x 118"; 240cm x 304.8cm) $ 749 - only natural