Gauzy Lightweight 100% Hemp Scarf
This woven hemp scarf is as elegant & delicate as wild raw silk & hand-woven linen scarfs of yore. This is a very special hand-loom product that's worthy of the most special gifts, to yourself and to your loved ones. Offered in two choices of finish: hemmed as well as tassels. See photos for reference. These rare and unique beautiful organic hemp scarves are light in weight (gauze tissue weight but warm & cozy). Great for men and women. Very popular as hemp wedding shawls and shoulder wraps, too. Many customers also use its beautifully soft gauze-like weave to good advantage as a wedding voile - veil.
Style: Gauzy lightweight hemp scarf
Fabric: 100% organic European hemp
Dimensions: 24" x 70" (not including tassels)
Colors: Solid as well as graded color spectrums (from light to dark). Natural (unbleached, dye-free), Ivory (hydrogen-peroxide), Ballade Blue, Black, Blue Spectrum, Grey, Indigo Spectrum, Orange Spectrum, Pistachio, Purple, Red 1, Red 2, Slate, White, Russet Orange (biodegradable eco-dye).
Colors (11th photo in Image Gallery):
- Row 1 (left to right): White, Ivory, Natural, Orange Spectrum, Red 2
- Row 2 (left to right): Red 1, Purple, Ballad Blue, Slate Blue, Blue Spectrum, Blue, Black
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Chemical-free. GMO-free. Pesticide-free. Dioxin-free. Formaldehyde-free. Bleach-free. Super pure!!!
- Biodegradable. Completely natural & fully sustainable.
Care: Hand wash in cold water. Avoid bleach. May also be washed separately in a mesh garment bag. Lay flat to dry. Steam iron at linen settings, if desired.
Organic Hemp Scarf by Rawganique
Organic Hemp Scarf by Rawganique Since 1997