Handmade Hemp Ballet Flats
Leather-free Hemp Ballet Flats (or Ballerinas) for all occasions. Beautifully simple and always fashionable. The Hemp Ballet Flats - Ballerinas are handmade at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe from start to finish: we grow, weave, and hand-craft each pair for true purity and environmental sustainabilty. Sweatshop-free. The Hemp Ballet Flats feature 100% natural rubber soles that are hand-cut to size.
Style: Hemp Flats With Natural Rubber Sole (Moira)
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp upper
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Lavender, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Breathable & super soft inside
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Lavender, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Hemp Flats are not washable. Spot clean as needed with a small brush and warm water. Our Hemp Ballerinas are not waterproofed. Many customers spray waterproofing oils on their hemp boots, but generally we don't recommend using your hemp footwear in wet conditions.