Hemp Men's City-Sole Boots
Our handmade organic European cannabis hemp city boots are designed for comfort on city streets, with the occasional off-road ventures. We start with a specially woven 100% organic cannabis hemp canvas that we grow and weave in-house for true purity. We then cut and sew each pair of ethically and sustainably made hemp high-top boots by hand. Our sweatshop-free hemp boots then get finished with in-house organic hemp shoelaces with hand-crimped copper tips.
Style: Huntington Hemp City Boots
Fiber: 100% Organic European Hemp
Sizes: Euro 40-46 (US Men's 7-13.5) Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Leather-free. Instead, we use organically grown European hemp: UV-resistant, breathable, gorgeously textured.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- Natural is Unbleached and Dye-Free
- Black and brown low-impact, biodegradable eco-dyes
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions.