Hemp Hiking Boots Handmade in Europe
These handmade hemp hiking boots are created for boot lover and nature lovers, with an ethical, eco-friendly, cruelty-free twist: they are made from hemp instead of leather or synthetics and are padded for all-day comfortable wear. Note: There are two inventories of this item. The new Hemp Boots feature a zipper (lace up the first time and zip in and out of your hemp boots). The previous Hemp Boots (on sale while supplies last) are exactly the same, except that they do not have a zipper.
Style: Men's Hemp Hiking Boots
Fiber: 100% European Hemp
Sizes: Euro 40-46 (US Men's 7-13.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Natural (unbleached & dye-free), Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Leather-free. Instead, we use organically grown European hemp: UV-resistant, breathable, gorgeously textured.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is made of hemp. Padding is made with synthetic foam for comfort (we had experimented with natural materials but they ended up molding inside the enclosure). If you're allergic to natural or synthetic foam, we offer many other styles of boots without the padding.
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- Natural (unbleached & dye-free); Black, brown low-impact, biodegradable eco-dyes
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.
Handmade Organic Cannabis Hemp Boots
Making of handmade hemp footwear