Fleece-lined Hemp Ballet Flats With Natural Rubber Sole
Leather-free hemp ballet flats for vegan ladies, or who don't like synthetic fibers, or who simply want to dress naturally. Lined with super-soft organic cotton fleece. Natural rubber soles. It doesn't get purer & more sustainable than that - you'll have to answer a lot of questions about your new hemp ballet flats!
Style: Hemp Fleece-Lined Ballet Flats
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp upper. 100% brushed organic cotton fleece lining. Natural rubber soles.
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Breathable & super soft inside
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Hemp Ballerinas are not washable. Spot clean as needed with a small brush and warm water. Our Hemp Ballerinas are not waterproofed. Many customers spray waterproofing oils on their hemp boots, but generally we don't recommend using your hemp footwear in wet conditions. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.
To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.