Handmade Hemp Ballet FlatsVegan hemp ballet flats for ladies who won't wear leather and synthetic fibers. Leather-free Hemp Ballet Flats (or Ballerinas) for all occasions. Beautifully simple and always fashionable. Color-match the Hemp Ballet Flat - Ballerinas with our Sydney Hemp Clutch Purse (shown in second photo). Watch the video of "Giselle" Organic Hemp Ballet Flats below. Handmade at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe from start to finish: we grow, weave, and hand-craft each pair for true purity and environmental sustainabilty. Sweatshop-free. The Hemp Ballet Flats feature 100% natural rubber soles that are hand-cut to size.
Style: Hemp ballet flats with natural rubber sole
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp upper and footbed. Natural rubber soles.
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US 5 - 10). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Natural, Beachstone, Red, Teal, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dyes)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Hemp footbed
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture, keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
- Customers have reported that the Hemp Ballerinas are running almost a size bigger than usual. Please provide us with your foot measurements at checkout so that we can double-check sizing for you.
Care: Hemp Ballerinas are not washable. Spot clean as needed with a small brush and warm water. Our Hemp Ballerinas are not waterproofed. Many customers spray waterproofing oils on their hemp boots, but generally we don't recommend using your hemp footwear in wet conditions. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.
Hemp cannot be expected to be as durable as leather, but the point is that many people prefer to consciously live a life free of any animal products, and that is why these hemp shoes are made: to offer a sweatshop-free, vegan alternative in the shoe marketplace.