Zero-Drop Hemp Ballet Flats With Natural Rubber Sole
The zero-drop, zero heel Hemp Ballet Flats are handmade at Rawganique Atelier in Europe from start to finish: we grow, weave & hand-craft each pair for true purity & environmental sustainability. Sweatshop-free. The Hemp Ballet Flats feature 100% natural rubber soles that are hand-cut to size.
Style: Zero Drop Hemp Ballet Flats
Fiber: 100% European hemp upper; soles natural rubber
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Blue-Suede (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Breathable & super soft inside
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Zero drop heel
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Hemp Ballet Flats are not washable. Spot clean as needed with a small brush and warm water. Our Hemp Ballerinas are not waterproofed. Many customers spray waterproofing oils on their hemp boots, but generally we don't recommend using your hemp footwear in wet conditions. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.
To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.