Handmade Zero-Drop Hemp Ballet Flats
The zero-drop, zero heel Hemp Ballet Flats are handmade at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe from start to finish: we grow, weave, and hand-craft each pair for true purity and environmental sustainabilty. Sweatshop-free. The Hemp Ballet Flats feature 100% natural rubber soles that are hand-cut to size
Style: ZERO Drop Hemp Ballet Flats (Belarus)
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp upper
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Blue-Suede (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Breathable & super soft inside
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Zero Drop heel
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Hemp Ballerinas are not washable. Spot clean as needed with a small brush and warm water. Our Hemp Ballerinas are not waterproofed. Many customers spray waterproofing oils on their hemp boots, but generally we don't recommend using your hemp footwear in wet conditions. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.