Collegiate Zippered Hemp Backpack
Wondering where to buy eco friendly, sustainably & ethically made, vegan organic hemp backpacks? Right here! As vegans who also don't like synthetic fibers, we created hemp backpacks that are as eco friendly as it gets - we make as many parts out of hemp as possible in-house, including the straps & trims.
The Collegiate Hemp Backpack is padded in the back. It features a computer compartment with snap hold. Zippered front
compartment with a pocket. Main compartment fits up to a 17" MacBook
Pro. Front zippered pocket fits an iPad, iPods, and more. Features adjustable padded straps.
Style: 100% Hemp Zippered Backpack
Fiber: 100% organically grown European hemp canvas
- 16" long, 12" wide, 3" deep (exclusive of outside pocket)
- Outside pocket 9"x11" & another 2" deep
Color: Natural (unbleached & dye-free), Black, Indigo, Sage Green, Earth Brown (biodegradable, low-impact eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Leather-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dioxin, no bleach, no formaldehyde, no pesticides, no GMO, no heavy metals
- Triple sewn throughout for durability
- Zippered top closure
- YKK zippers
- You can apply natural oils / waxes to enhance water-repellency
Care: Spot clean with brush and water & allow to dry naturally. Not machine washable. The shrinkage of the hemp canvas can be unpredictable because the different parts like hemp webbing handles can shrink at a different rate.