Hemp Zippered Winter Boots with Fleece Booties
Are you an organic or vegan connoisseur with cold feet but hating the idea of leather, fur, or synthetic rubber? We created these unique Vegan Organic Hemp Boots just for you - our warmest winter hemp boots to date, featuring a replaceable Malahat 100% organic cotton fleece booties that you can use as house slippers, nighttime booties, or an additional layer in your Bostoneer Hemp Boots for extra warmth for those frigid days! The Bostoneer's Winter Extreme Organic Cannabis Hemp Boots (the name is a mouthful, isn't it?) feature innovative washable, replaceable 100% organic cotton fleece booties that can be washed (yay!) and replaced as needed (yeehaw!).
Style: Unisex Warm Urban Hemp Boots (Includes Replaceable Malahat Booties) (Bostoneer)
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp upper. Natural rubber sole. 100% organic cotton fleece booties.
Sizes: Euro 36 - 40 - 46 (US Wn 5 - Men's 13.5). View Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Bllue Suede, Black, (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% organic hemp canvas with organic cotton booties.
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- We design these warm lightweight organic hemp boots for cityscapes. They are not meant for hiking in the snow.
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
- Option to add extra pair of 100% organic fleece booties ($26) in either natural or black,
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions