Handmade Organic Fleece-Lined Hemp High Tops With Natural Rubber Sole
Your feet will be cozy & warm in our breathable organic hemp high top shoes - low boots, featuring our signature stiff hemp canvas uppers & 100% organic cotton fleece lining. The organic hemp shoelaces are also made in-house; the tips are hand-crimped using genuine copper. The soles of these ethical, sustainable hemp shoes are made with hand-cut natural rubber sole. All parts of these winter hemp shoes are biodegradable.
Style: Handmade Hemp High Tops (Lined with 100% Organic Cotton Fleece)
Fiber: 100% European hemp; 100% organic cotton lined
Sizes: Euro 40 - 46 (US 7.5 - 13.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table.
Color: Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black low-impact, biodegradable eco-dye
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.To waterproof & stain-proof your Rawganique shoes, add this easy-to-apply natural wax to your order.