Glue-free Handmade Women's Hemp Knit Boots
Iconic organic hemp knit uppers. Adjustable fit with drawstrings. Glue-free, uppers hand-sewn to rubber composite sole. Soft uppers, for a comfortable non-constraining fit. Hemp uppers, hemp footbed, grown, woven, knitted and sewn in-house at Rawganique Atelier for sweatshop-free purity. Breathable. Ladies' Esmeralda Women's Handmade Organic Cannabis Hemp Knit Boots are glue-free.
Style: Ladies' Esmeralda Handmade Glue-free Hemp Knit Boots
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp knit upper. Natural rubber sole.
Sizes: Euro 36 - 41 (US Women's 5 - 10.5) Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Natural, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% organic hemp canvas
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Natural is Unbleached, Undyed
- Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- 100% natural rubber soles
- We design these warm lightweight organic hemp boots for cityscapes. They are not meant for hiking in the snow.
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: No machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally. Not designed for soaking conditions.