Glue-free Handmade Men's Organic Cotton Shoes
The uppers are made from 100% organic cotton heavy-weight twill and hand-sewn onto the breathable hemp footbed and specially designed European composite sole. These glue-free organic cotton shoes are comfortable to wear and leather-free! Footbed is made from organic cotton and natural felt for optimal breathability.
Style: Ibsen Glue-free Handmade Organic Cotton Shoes (Earth Brown)
Fiber: 100% organic cotton
Sizes: Euro 40 - 46 (US Men's 7 - 13.5) Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Brown (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% cotton
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- Brown (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Our organic cotton shoes are NOT machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush and allow to dry naturally. If your organic cotton sneakers get wet, allow to dry naturally. Do not use the drying machine.