Hemp Hand-Knit Men's Shoes
Grieg Glue-Free Handmade Hemp Knit Shoes are specially designed for chemically-sensitive customers. The uppers are 100% hemp knit and woven hemp fabrics that are hand-sewn onto the hemp footbed and specially designed European composite sole.
Style: Glue-free Handmade Hemp Knit Shoes (Grieg)
Fiber: 100% organic European hemp
Sizes: Euro 40 - 46 (US Men's 7 - 13.5). Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Natural, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp
- Hemp fiber wicks away moisture keeping feet dry
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- 100% hemp shoe laces
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black low-impact, biodegradable eco-dye
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: Not machine washable. Spot clean with wet brush as needed. Let dry naturally after every use or cleaning. Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.