Organic Hemp Terry SocksThis world's first and only thick and cozy organic hemp socks are great for anyone, especially people who want breathable and non-confining socks to allow free circulation in the foot. Our hemp socks are so thick, comfortable and natural that many people are referring to them as medical hemp socks because they help relieve so many conditions associated with circulation and breathability in the foot.
Style: Unisex organic hemp terry socks
Fiber: The terry loops are 100% organically grown European hemp. The sock composition is 99% organic European hemp fiber, with 0.8% sustainable natural wood fiber used for backing (required to make the terry, and 0.2% elastic of a couple of strands at the cuff to hold the socks up.
Sizes: Unisex S - XL
Colors: Natural (unbleached, dye-free), Ivory (hydrogen-peroxided), Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Non-confining for best circulation in the legs
- Wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry and healthy
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan. Eco-friendly.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- Not designed for high-impact sports uses, as they do not have reinforced nylon or polyamide fibers. They are meant for everyday wear, especially for people who prefer breathable all-natural socks
Care: Best to treat these eco friendly organic hemp socks like delicate silks and hand wash in cold or warm water (biodegradable detergent). Press water out, don't twist. Hang to dry. Steam iron at linen setting, if desired.