Elastic-Free Woven Linen Drawstring BoxersOur Elastic-free French Linen Boxers are heritage through and through. Because many of our customers cannot tolerate elastic & synthetics for health reasons, we created these Organic Linen Boxers 20 years ago and they have since become a classic among our customers. We went back to heritage linen boxers of 200 years ago before elastics were created and learned how it was done. Many customers who suffer from skin allergies, rashes, psoriasis, and eczema have reported relief and disappearance of symptoms when they start wearing organic linen and hemp underwear. Especially in winter, when indoor dry heat causes temperature buildup, our customers report that their skin conditions are much improved by wearing organic linen underwear.
Style: Organic linen woven boxers
Fabric: 100% organic French flax linen woven fabric
Sizes: Men's XS - 3XL
Colors: Natural (dye-free); Charcoal, Browm, Blue/Ivory Stripes (biodegradable eco-dyes)
Origin: Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Tagua nut button, which helps save the Amazon Rainforest by encouraging local indigenous cash crops rather than deforestation for cattle and palm farming
- No GMO. No dioxin. No formaldehyde. Plastic-free. No PFAS forever chemicals.
- Fabric: 100% organic linen fabric: super breathable, cozy, & soft
- Organic cotton edging tape for drawstrings
- New production features side slits and a doubled up seat
- Super-breathable. Wicks away body moisture.
- Great temperature regulation for year-round comfort
- Popular choice for people with skin allergies, rashes, psoriasis, & eczema
- Eco-friendly & 100% sustainable
- Same cut as our flagships Bizet Linen Boxers and Joey Organic Hemp Boxers.
Care: Hand-wash or machine wash cold with like colors, using a mild biodegradable detergent. Hang to dry. If you must, tumble dry at low/gentle cycle & remove before dry. Natural fiber does not like high dry heat.