About Rawganique.com Vegan Ethically Made Sustainable Organic Clothing & Home Products
Rawganique was founded in 1997 by off-grid island homesteaders. We handcraft organic cotton, linen, hemp products. We grow, weave, knit, and sew for true purity and environmental sustainability.
PURE LIKE NO OTHER
Dear chemically-sensitive and chemically-averse customer
Thank you for your interest in our sweatshop-free organic cotton linen hemp products. Let's get acquainted, shall we?
We are one of the few manufacturers that reveal the country of origin of
our products — we say Made in USA or Made in Canada or Made in Europe (well, this technically continent of origin); we don't just say product is
"imported" (you can be reasonably sure that "imported" means China or
India). We make our organic cotton, flax linen, and cannabis hemp products in USA, Canada, and Europe from organic cotton, flax linen, and cannabis hemp grown and naturally processed in USA and Europe. Often, products that are made in USA are made from organic cotton, linen, or hemp grown and processed (usually with chemicals and acids) in India or China. Always ask for your own peace of mind!
As the detrimental effects of long-term constant exposure to chemicals in textiles and bodycare products come to light in study after study, many customers with children, customers who have undergone radiation or other immune-system-compromising treatments, and customers who are concerned about their overall well-being are writing to ask if our vegan organic cotton, linen, and hemp products are really pure and do not outgas chemicals into the skin and indoor air. The answer is yes, our products are really pure. We know this because we grow, comb, spin, weave, knit, and sew them, so we know what goes in (and doesn’t go in) to our organic products. As chemically sensitive people, we personally only use our own products because we know how pure they are. We pass on fads and trends and concentrate on purity, every single time. As customers have found out from their own experience, many companies greenwash their brands by using terms like "Eco" or “Made in USA” (but from components grown and sourced from China or “Organic” (but certified in China and formaldehyde and dioxon are liberally used in productions), etc… We can assure you that we are not into such rhetoric. We purposely stay small, so we never have to compromise.
There are many challenges in going against the grain of commercialism — manufacturing our rare environmentally friendly organic cotton, flax linen, and cannabis hemp apparel, footwear, bed, bath, and home products on US, Canadian, and European soil with organic fibers grown here (rather than sending productions overseas to China or India like virtually everyone else) has more than its share of hiccups. We appreciate your kind patience and understanding when things don't go exactly right. We are small-scale by choice (so that we are able to care more for product purity than investors' bottom line).
"Thank you so much Rawganique for revealing the countries of origin of your fibers and organic products! So many companies hide behind the vague "imported" nomenclature when it's obvious most "imported" things are now made in China or India! They say their hemp clothing is made in USA. Bollocks! when I inquired, it turns out the fabrics are grown and made in China!!! I avoid products from China in my life (even though they claim it's organic - is that ever possible?) because of the lack of transparency in their manufacturing processes and disregard for human and animal rights. And my rashes are gone after I started wearing your organic clothing and using your organic sheets. So happy!" — L. N.
Who We Are | Who We Are Not | Who You Are | Who You Are Not
WHO WE ARE:
- Small-scale manufacturer of chemical-free pure organic clothing, footwear, bed, bath, & home products.
- We ship from warehouses in USA and Canada.
- We homestead off the grid on rural Denman Island. We grow our own organic foods year-round. We raise rescued pet animals.Chapter 2 of our lives: we have downsized to a much smaller homestead/garden as the work on 45 acres without power tools was getting too much after 20 years. We are still growing tons of fresh organic foods and loving every minute of it.
- Small margin: we work with unsubsidized raw organic materials & sweatshop-free friendly family work environment.
- Caring customer service. We are overwhelmed and busy all the time (thanks to our loyal customers who have shared in our vision through the years since 1997) but we really do love you and want to make you happy.
- Fast shipping worldwide, getting orders out on the same business day, but from a small island (so no fast shipping). Now that we have our WA warehouse, we can actually do overnight shipping. Yay!
- Passionate about the health of humanity and the planet.
- Organic, handcrafted, pure, whimsical.
- We grow, weave, knit, and sew in-house for true purity and environmental sustainability.
- We're almost 20 years deep in beautiful organic doo-doo and loving every minute of it and looking forward to more. We love connecting with people from all over the world who share our vision for a simpler, cleaner, loving world.
- We consider everyday a blessing. We cherish our rural quality of life.
- Zero animal testing. Zero animal cruelty. Zero slave labor. Zero sweatshop. We never have to test on animals because our organic products come from perfect natural fibers and can't harm any animal or human!
- We try our best, we do our best, and we keep learning, experimenting, innovating every day of our lives!!! We are out to figure out how clothing and bedding and footwear were made way before the time of chemicals. Everyday is a journey of (re)discovery for us.
Oh, and by the way, we make 1000 awesome unique organic products because we are passionate about doing our part in making the world a better place! We are forever excited by the endless possibilities in our chosen 3 organic natural fibers (organic cotton, flax linen, and hemp).
WHO WE ARE NOT:
- Big business.
- Big city. Big attitude. Big money.
- Overnight shipping (although with our Washington warehouse being open, we can technically do overnight shipping now). :)
- Uniform homogenized chemically-treated products that don't lint, don't shed, don't pill (how scary is that? — like "modern" foods that sit on supermarket shelves for weeks without spoiling).
- GMO, pesticides, BPA, PVC, dioxin, formaldehyde, acids, heavy metals, disperse dyes. Did you know that formaldehyde and dioxin are found in a lot of clothing out there?
- Corporate slave drivers, outsourcing to third-world sweatshops and migrating headquarters to tax havens.
- Advertisers. Social media mavericks. The only thing trending with us is Nature's Way. #untrend #nottrending #untrending #timeless That said, we are on all the major social media to share our daily homesteading stories as well as news of new products and behind-the-scenes peekaboos.
- We want to relate with others' common humanity, not obsess over trivialities.
- Perfect. We are passionate, feisty, opinionated, hard-working and fun, but NOT perfect. We are longtime islanders living on island time, after all. :) Sometimes we are behind in catching up with orders, and we feel bad about it. But we must live and be happy and healthy, too! So please be understanding before you snap. ;)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You like dealing with real people, NOT call centre people from halfway around the world.
- You cannot tolerate chemicals and toxins.
- You dislike chemicals and toxins in foods and clothing and bodycare products.
- You try your very best to live as simple and pure a life as possible in today's chemically-saturated and overly-connected world.
- You feel connected to your fellow beings.
- You love animals of all stripes and care for their well-being.
- You simply cannot stand cruelty towards animals in any form. Animals have no voice in our modern language! So unfair. Their habitats are being destroyed. They are being used to test nonsensical chemical products!!! How would the scientists and lab technicians like to be used as "test subjects" for some other species' bodycare products?
- Patient and understanding.
- You mend things that are broken. You use and reuse and recycle. You pass on things that others still find use for.
- You know that Big Business pays next to nothing for shipping because the rest of us regular people and small businesses subsidize Big Business and Big Shipper by paying full price for shipping. That's why Big Business can offer free shipping all over the place (oh, and also their mega margins from sweatshops don't hurt, either) but small businesses struggle to keep up. We give you free shipping on most items totaling over $250. Don't ask us to do more; we can't afford it with our small-scale margins. We can't do free shipping on trade products that have trade discounts already built in, like fabrics and ropes. Thank you for your understanding.
- You are just a little perfectionist: you care about purity and you like getting to the bottom of things. If you are a lot perfectionist, see below, under Who You Are Not. We are a little perfectionist ourselves at heart, trying to make products as pure as possible: but we have let go of perfection. In a small-scale workshop, there is NO perfection. We adapt and evolve and learn and improve constantly.
- You love to support local and handmade and organic and chemical-free and sweatshop-free.
- You email non-urgent questions and only call when necessary.
- You order online at www.rawganique.co and only call in your order if absolutely necessary.
- You consider everyday a blessing.
- You care for your health and the health of those you love and the health of humanity and the planet, too.
- We LOVE you as you are! Love us as we are. :D
WHO YOU ARE NOT:
- You need organic products to be cheap without petitioning / asking your politicians why the government subsidizes chemical animal cruelty farming but not organic agriculture which is better in all ways for humans and the planet (and still yields enough to feed the world!). Once this issue is resolved, then organic would be as cheap as anything else on the market. And frankly, our handcrafted organic things are NOT expensive, if you factor in the raw organic materials and living wages and medical care. Big Business sweatshop products, on the other hand, are NOT cheap, if you factor in moral, social, and environmental costs.
- You have no patience for the postal system. You need tracking numbers for everything. Well, we now use UPS a lot, too, so this isn't such a problem anymore. :)
- You need your package by yesterday. Especially come Christmas time. Plan ahead, beloved people!!! We cannot do miracles with the postal system being what it is (even UPS is overwhelmed at times). Don't stress us out. We want to be healthy and here for you for the long haul.
- You follow fads and trends and can compromise on purity at the expense of sweatshops and chemicals.
- You are OK even with something that "looks" good even though it outgases volatile chemicals and leaches toxins into your skin.
- You think bamboo is an eco fiber (we know you know better than that — bamboo is NOT an eco fiber — it's a human-made rayon fiber full of chemicals even though it started out as the bamboo plant, which we love and use for garden stakes and outdoor furniture).
- You are exacting and particular about every detail. You are perfectionism personified. Perfectionism doesn't combine very well with 100% natural and organic products, as we ourselves have found out. Nature, while perfect, doesn't like homogeneity very much, it seems.
- Every little seam that is out of place or a bed sheet that is not 100% symmetrical annoys the hell out of you. Oh, and one skipped loop in an organic terry towel pushes you over the edge. Totally first world problems. We sympathize, but we are not an assembly line factory with draconian duty managers. We are a small workshop of 50 artisans. If you can't stand variations and imperfections, then our products are probably not suitable for you.
- Impatient and perfectionistic, used to and spoiled by Big Business like Amazon and Apple.
- An ideologist who chooses to ignore the reality, complexity and unpredictability of a small-scale hand-craft cottage workshop. The day-to-day challenges of running a small-scale production are worth a life-time of stories in themselves. It must be one of Murphy's Laws: Something always goes awry when you set out to create a perfect product.
- If you are in this category, you will be happier at Big Business, trust us on this! It's been nice knowing ya, have a wonderful awesome day! You're welcome to enjoy our articles, read about our off-the-grid adventures and browse our rawsome photos, but our hand-crafted products might frustrate you. Be warned!
Now that we have broken the ice and you're still sticking around, let's enjoy ourselves! We hope you have fun browsing our world of pure handmade chemical-free sweatshop-free organic products and reading our non-trending (because universal and timeless) adventures in off-the-grid homesteading!! Oh follow us on social media for intermittent updates from us — when we're not busy making products, tending to our garden and animals, or shipping products out, that is!
"I love to see anything that implies a simpler mode of life and a greater nearness to the earth." — Henry David Thoreau
"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around." — Henry David Thoreau
"Care and artistry are worth the trouble. They can be a satisfaction to the practitioner and a joy to all beholders." — Helen Nearing, The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing's Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living
"It is natural for anyone seeking to live a simple life to have concern for the origin and purity of their food (and clothing)." — John Lane, Timeless Simplicity
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
"I've had my *Rawganique hemp duffel bag* for what seems like decades. Sure, it's tearing out on one shoulder strap, but I've simply switched to the other side when I hold it up. It's still quite functional but it's getting a little ratty in appearance. Now I'm back for another." — Harv. T
"Thank you so much Rawganique for revealing the countries of origin of your fibers and your products! So many companies hide behind the vague "imported" nomenclature when it's obvious most "imported" things are now made in China or India! Kudos to you. I avoid products from China in my life because of the lack of transparency in their manufacturing processes and disregard for human and animal rights." — L. N. (Texas)
"THANKYOUUUUU!!!!! You guys really rock and are doing something that really can change the world. Thank you!" - customer email
“I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance....” (Reuben Blades)
"First of all, thank you so much for providing all the products you do - they have saved my life! My MCS has been very severe and I have really bad dermatitis. Your clothing works." - Pam B.
"I love all your products; I understand how much labor goes into everything you make. I have no issues waiting for quality hand-made shoes. :) Hope you have a good week and happy hempy new year!" - Matt B.
"Honestly, finding Rawganique has given me something good to think about everyday. I go about my day knowing that people have made a huge effort so we can wear clothes that are great for the environment and fantastic for ourselves. Thank you." - Simon F.
"God Bless You for providing Latex-Free. I have been braless for several years and when I do have to wear one, I sweat and itch horribly. Thank you SOOOOOOO Much!!!" - Jonni H.
"I'm a HUGE animal lover. I refuse to support any company that harms or tests on animals. I've been a customer of Rawganique's since 2003 and I love it that your cruelty-free products reflect my beliefs totally. I wear your echo clothes and have your animal-friendly products all over my house!! I'm so glad you guys exist." - Chad W.
"As a human rights activist, sweatshop-free clothing and shoes and home products are a HUGE deal to me. Thank you for caring for workers and humans and animals of the planet. You've found yourself a lifetime customer." Jeff C.
"You provide the best Hippie Clothing in the best possible definition of hippie - which for me is clothes that are free and democratic - indie clothes - independent handmade products that are ethically made and sustainable in every way. I've been a vegan for 20 years (and vegetarian for 10 years before) and your plant-based products really jive with my beliefs and animal-friendly cruelty-free lifestyle. I thank you from the bottom of my old heart for your work in bringing beautiful timeless well-made clothing to all of us who want comfort, purity, and ethics in our clothing and home!!!" - Joanna B.
"I can't stop wearing my Rawganique hemp boots! I can't believe I didn't know about vegan hemp boots before. I'm a vegetarian and I've been wearing synthetic vegan boots for years until I found your hemp boots! They are so breathable. My feet no longer sweat or stink — they are dry and comfy all day long now. Wow! Go hemp!!" - Josh S.
More About Rawganique
Sweatshop-free is in our genes. Purity is in our DNA. We make our handcrafted organic products in USA, Canada, and Europe.
Because Rawganique Atelier is small, demand for our unique organic cotton, linen, and hemp products constantly outstrips supply. It's a balancing act for us to remain true to our homesteading roots while trying to meet demand so that good products can little by little replace harmful products in the marketplace. If you are chemically sensitive, hate chemicals, or suffer from psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, tinea versicolor, or have had chemotherapy and need pure organic garments, footwear, bodycare, and home products to give your body a break from toxins and chemicals in clothes that can be absorbed into your skin, you've come to the right place!
At Rawganique, our mission is to make pure products that do not harm people, animals, or the planet because the current state of the world SCARES us and we are doing our best to change course and dispel the collective shroud of ignorance that the media pulls over us. We know that birds and bees are dying by the millions, the oceans are being acidified, the air is unfit to breathe, rain water unfit to drink, the animals are being cruelly treated for monetary gain, gases and oils are being extracted out of the ground in unsustainable ways, factory workers are being paid wages no one can live on, and we are doing something about it by offering alternatives and points of view that will reverse these unsustainable trends.
We refuse to use dioxin, formaldehyde, caustic acids, fire retardants, toxic industrial chemicals, and wrinkle-proofing chemicals in our products. We refuse to do business in known sweatshop countries. Our goal is to make everyday products as pure and uncompromising as possible, on a small human scale.
We live and breathe rawganique (raw.organic.unique). Our motto Live Simple encompasses all we do: we pare down to the essence, in life and in small-scale production. We try to stay out of the way so our organic natural fibers organic cotton, linen, and hemp can shine.
Please hashtag #rawganique on social media with the Rawganique products in your life and follow us for behind-the-scenes look at modern-day homesteading and small-scale organic production.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the ongoing enthusiastic support through the years. It's been a heart-warming humbling journey and we look forward to a brilliant eco-friendly future! We speak French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Thai, and Tagalog. On parle Français. Wir sprechen Deutsch. Hablamos Espanol.
We've been homesteading off-the-grid on Denman Island and living on raw organic foods from the garden for 20 years. By 1995, after developing chemical sensitivities to clothing, we became concerned about the rampant use of toxic chemicals in conventional clothing and how they affect our health. The few so-called eco products on the market at the time were often made in sweatshop countries, which we didn't want to support.
Update: 2016: we have downsized to a much smaller set-up: we have retained growing our own organic foods year-round. We are pushing the later 40's so it's time to spend sometime getting in solid hours of sleep now and then.
In 1997, we started manufacturing radically unique organic cotton, linen, and hemp clothing & home products. To achieve end-to-end purity, we grow, weave, knit and sew in-house. Our products are made with no GMO, no toxic chemicals, no acids, no pesticides, no PVC, no BPA, no formaldehyde, no dioxin, no heavy metals, no animal testing. We used as many natural organic raw materials as possible and as little synthetic materials as possible. Over the years, fuelled by passion for a purer world, we have developed many firsts: 100% organic cotton fleece that's brushed on both sides for ultra softness, 100% hemp knit that's as soft as silk, handmade hemp shoes & sandals, 100% hemp socks.
Today, we still handcraft organic clothing and footwear. We're passionate about charismatic baste fibres like hemp and linen which refuse to be homogenized. Instead of subjugating them to our will with chemicals, we let their natural beauty shine. Sometimes our products behave a little differently than mass-produced products, but that's because they are unique and free of toxic homogenizing chemicals. We researched and learned how clothing was made before the chemical revolution. Our products play nice on humans, animals, and the planet. We wish the governments of the world would subsidize organic agriculture the way they do GMO crops!
Because we use traditional methods to process fibres, our organic products have a natural feel to them. Our longtime team of 50 artisans are fairly compensated — they are our family — we are humbled by their dedication to their craft, their commitment, industry, and generosity.
Sharing a common vision of purity with our team of artisans & our customers is as much a part of our story as off-grid homesteading and making chemical-free products. In this day and age, our handmade hemp shoes that take one artisan one whole day to make are rare & unique.
Dear customers, thank you for your support through the years: we are nothing without you. We exist because you share our vision for a chemical-free world, inside and out. We believe in equality and sustainability. With love and respect. — Thamm, Klaus, Karoly, Eva, Kriszta, & the Rawganique Team.
"In a world where the simplest of things that most of us take for granted are the cause of daily difficulty and stress for those of us with sensitivities to chemicals and radiation, at least we can take solace that there are people thinking from the heart like the people at Rawganique to help make life easier. From something as simple as a sunhat or a T-shirt to a full set of bed linens, having these products from Rawganique helps me to feel that I am in control of my life and moving in the right direction. Thank you." — From Simon Ferguson, Auckland, New Zealand
"Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for going out of your way to get me the shorts I wanted. I really appeciate it! And the shipping; you guys shipped the shorts two days ago and I already got them. Fantastic. You guys are quality, that's for sure. Thanks again!" M.G.
"I don't know how I could have survived until now without your hemp shoes! They totally rock — my feet can breathe for the very first time ever. And none of that sickening leathery animal or synthetic smell. OMG!!! So many compliments on my hemp sports shoes - I wear them everyday, thanking my lucky stars that I am walking in the most awesome natural fiber in existence. Go hemp! And thanks Rawganique." R.W.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." Henry David Thoreau
"THANKYOUUUU!!!!!! You guys really rock and are doing something that really can change the world. Thank you!" — Rawganique Customer
We've been growing our own organic foods year-round the no-till way and with the help of unheated greenhouses in the mild winters of the Pacific Northwest. We keep a variety of rescued pet animals. With the help of 50 artisans, we grow, process, weave, knit, dye, and sew unique sweatshop-free organic clothing, footwear, bed, bath, and home products. And we have done all of this since 1997. We make over 1,000 products, many of them things you won't find elsewhere, like hemp car seat cover, hemp sleeping bag, 100% hemp knits, 100% hemp socks, 100% organic linen socks, 100% organic cotton socks, elastic-free organic underwear, hemp shoes (with natural rubber sole and glue-free sewn-on sole), all from organic European hemp. Chemical-free and sweatshop-free. Made with pride in USA, Canada, and Europe. Wanna know what we mean by sweatshop-free? Watch the VDO below and read About Sweatshop-free Manufacturing.
More and more, we take the time to enjoy the splendor in which we live and to live in the moment. We also encourage everyone who works with us to do the same. So if once in a while, your package arrives a bit later than usual, or a phone call gets returned a day later than normal, please know that we're doing the best we can to balance our life and our work (which constantly threatens to take over our lives).
We came to Denman Island to be happy, healthy, and mindful, and periodically taking some time off goes a long way to keep that true. We believe in living sustainably in body and mind and whole-heartedly support voluntary simplicity, ahimsa, veganism (for health and for the environment), peace, love, and mindfulness." — The folks at Rawganique.com
"We have chosen to become hermits in a society that demands — even requires — of us an over-exposure to its various mind-numbing media outlets and corporate advertising. Life has become a lot more manageable and beautiful since we took ourselves off the treadmill of modern society with all its irresistible trappings.
We can actually hear the sounds of nature and see and feel the simplicity in all things. We have, in effect, become our environment. We can feel its splendor, glory, and sadness, and we do all we can to leave our environment as healthy, sane, safe, clean, and natural as we imagine the original pristine environment to be. That's our purpose in life." — Touch Jamikorn & Klaus Wallner
Rawganique.com is a human-scale family business co-founded in 1999 by Thammarath "Touch" Jamikorn & Klaus Wallner on Denman Island. Rawganique offers sustainable products that are pure and sweatshop-free. Rawganique is also a deeply personal website that reflects the sustainable philosophies of its co-founders and customers.
Touch and Klaus both live off-the-grid. Their sustainable lifestyle and respect for & humility towards Mother Nature are evident in everything they do. And in a big way, their lifestyle is the Rawganique.com story — small is beautiful, sustainable is abundant, quiet is soothing, natural is healing, pure is nourishing, and simple is bountiful and simply awe-inspiring!
Over the years, many people have written and kept in touch with us. They've told us that in some real way, they are living their off-the-grid dream vicariously through us, by reading about our struggles and triumphs. It's hard work. On days when things appeared insurmountable or hopeless, it's their emails that have kept us going instead of giving up.
More Homesteading Articles, Eco Home Articles, Solar & Wind Articles, Wild Animals, Livestock, watch blue herons fishing, an eagle swimming with a shark in its claw, and a snake swallowing a slug at our
Thanks to all those who've shared their stories and dreams of off-the-grid homesteading with us. We've thought of going back into society many times for all the comforts of modern life. And yet we've always reaffirmed our commitment and love for this particular piece of land that has fed us and given us so much joy. It's a wonder to behold all the many fruit trees whose trunks are thicker than our hands can wrap around, when we know that these very same trees were mere whips when we put them into the ground a few years back. It's a joy to see the arbors and the balconies covered in green foliage, flowers, kiwis, and grapes, knowing that in the very same spot was nothing but bare gravelly, hardly arable land. At the end of the day, we feel fortunate to live this beautiful simple meditative life.
It's funny that off-the-grid homesteading seems like such a rarefied thing nowadays, since 200 years ago, there wasn't any other kind of homesteading but off-the-grid homesteading.
- Organic hemp clothing, shoes, bags, bed, bath, and home products
- Organic flax linen clothing, footwear, bedding, bath, and home products
- Organic cotton clothing, footwear, bedding, bath, and home products
- We grow, weave, knit, and sew organic products in-house for true purity.
- Always sweatshop-free. Ethically made in USA, Canada, and Europe since 1997.
- Never tested on animals. We love all creatures big and small. It's all one.
- Featuring latex-free, elastic-free, chemical-free products.
Since 1997, Rawganique has been growing, weaving, knitting, and sewing organic cotton, flax linen, and hemp clothing, footwear, bed, bath, and home products in small batches in USA, Canada, and Europe. We handcraft our sustainable, eco-friendly, and ethical organic apparel and home products to be as pure and natural as possible. Our customers prefer to live a plastic-free, chemical-free, ethical, plant-based organic lifestyle. Many are also severely sensitive to chemicals.
"Where is it grown? Where is it made? How is it grown? What chemicals were involved in making this?" Twenty five years ago, we asked ourselves these very questions for all the things we ate and wore. The answers were perplexing — the lengths most garment companies will go to to make clothing look good at the expense of putting all of us and the environment at risk is alarming: dioxin, formaldehyde, bleach, and toxic dyes are routinely used, even in so-called organic clothing.
Rawganique was founded by Klaus Wallner and Thamm Jamikorn, who went to Denman Island in 1995 to homestead off the grid, rescue animals, and grow their own organic foods year round. They created Rawganique in response to requests from readers of their raw vegan plastic-free lifestyle blog for truly pure & sweatshop-free products.
Rawganique ships worldwide. We are located in Point Roberts and Blaine, WA, just 35 minutes south of Vancouver and 2 hours north of Seattle. We also have an atelier on Denman Island, BC. Join us on social media to help spread the message of love, tolerance, peace, simplicity, sustainability, and self-sufficiency.
Rawganique's organic wearables and home products are chemical-free, cruelty-free, and animal-friendly. Our passion for sustainable organic cotton, linen, and hemp products is what makes Rawganique the most trusted name in the industry. We pay fair living wages, we only work with organic cotton, linen and hemp, we don't use harmful chemicals in our atelier, and we mark up a modest profit so we can continue to do our work.