Women's Organic Cotton Jeans
This style has been discontinued and only available while supplies last.
Our Adelaide Women's 100% Organic Cotton Jeans are made from 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed indigo denim that's perfect for everyday wearing. Offered in Stonewashed lighter Indigo and in dark Indigo
How do the Women's RG901 Organic Cotton Jeans fit?
- Sits low on the waist (but not too low, so women of all ages can still wear with comfort)
- Long & lean styling in the leg
- Straight boot cut leg opening
- Yarn-dyed indigo organic cotton denim fabric
- Stonewashed for softness
What sizes do they come in?
- Jeans ship with a couple of inches of extra length to allow for shrinkage.
- Wash a couple of times before hemming (if needed) to let the fabric settle in length (but only if you're sure you're keeping them as washed jeans are not returnable).
- We purposely chose to make non-stretch organic cotton jeans, as stretch jeans have elastic and other chemicals in them that most of our customers prefer to do without.
Made in Europe by Rawganique under sweatshop-free conditions. No heavy metals or harsh chemicals whatsoever were used in their production.
We've modeled our RG901 Women's Organic Cotton Boot Cut Jeans after the original classic boot cut jeans and updated them with a modern low rise design (which most everyone seems to prefer these days) that is both stylish and comfortable. The leg goes in slightly at the knee, which makes the leg line appear longer and slimmer ("long & lean"), all in all making for a very flattering womanly silhouette.
The RG901's are true boot cut jeans; they go comfortably over your boots and feature 5 classic jeans pockets, two in front, two in back, with a change pocket inside the right front pocket, as well as brass zippers and buttons throughout.
We've stone-washed our organic cotton jeans to a cozy softness (but not too soft and faded because we think that would be robbing you of the joy of wearing them in and fading them out — all part of breaking in an oh-so-cozy favorite pair of jeans). Our organic cotton jeans still retain a good, classic denim blue color out of the package. Also offered in Dark Indigo.
While mainstream clothiers have mostly gone the way of synthetics and hyped up "stretch" jeans that combine conventional cotton with nylon, polyester, lycra, spandex, or other synthetic elastics as the next big thing, we at Rawganique.com have stayed with sustainable, timeless natural fibers and use only 100% organic hemp or 100% organic cotton in our organic jeans. So our jeans may not stretch and our shirts may wrinkle (it's what natural fabrics do), but we trust that the comforting thought that your jeans have not harmed nature and are not harming you far outweighs the stretch or wrinkle/stress-free qualities that you get with conventional garments. And it doesn't hurt that our organic clothing are comfortable, classy, and good-looking too.