Vegan Organic Wild Kapok Bed Pillow
Vegan & sustainable alternative to down pillows. Soft and fluffy. Hypoallergenic. Customize the pillow to your personal needs with choice of loft and zipper to access and adjust the content as needed.
Optional add-on of an organic pillowcase in matching size Standard, Queen, King in your choice of Organic Cotton, Linen, or Hemp. Default color is natural (dye-free and unbleached) - please write it in the comments field if you'd like another color (Ivory for all styles; hemp and linen also in Black Platinum, plus hemp in indigo and natural/ivory stripes).Style: Vegan organic 100% wild kapok bed pillow, made in USA
Fiber: 100% GOTS organic cotton sateen cover. Filling 100% sustainably harvested wild kapok from Ceiba tree seed pots.
Sizes: Travel 12" x 16", Sofa 17" x 17", Sofa 20" x 20", Euro 26" x 26", Standard 20" x 26", Queen 20" x 30", King 20" x 36"
Color: Natural (unbleached and dye-free)
Where is it made? Handmade in USA
- Stuffed by hand to avoid lumps
- Breathable for optimal temperature control during sleep
- Wicks away body moisture
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dioxin, no bleach, no dyes, no formaldehyde, no pesticides, no GMO, no heavy metals
- Zipper optional, so you can adjust the fill as needed. Excess fill can be used to felt, darn socks, or fill pillows or toys. Buy extra organic cotton batting as needed.
- Free shipping within USA. Shipping elsewhere is $20.
Care: Not machine washable. Keep your organic cotton pillow clean by always using a pillowcase. Eliminate odors by sprinkling with baking soda or expose your organic cotton pillow to the sun.To increase pillow loft, put your pillow in the dryer with two new tennis balls. Set dryer on Air or the coolest setting possible.
We offer this organic, all-natural pillow with or without zipper. With zipper, you can take out the filling and wash the ticking in a machine or by hand; or even replace the filling when desired. Without zipper, spot-clean only, using warm water and gentle soap and a brush. For most spills, a mild solution of 3 parts water to one part vinegar, applied with a spray bottle, will be sufficient. We recommend using a Pillow Barrier Cloth Protector, to keep your pillow as pristine as possible and keep out dust mites. Please keep your pillow completely dry at all times.
Dimensions, Fill Weights, & Prices (click to view)
Travel: 12" x 16" 0.8 lbs - Without Zipper $28 | With Zipper $36
Bolster: 21" x 8" - Without Zipper $95
Sofa: 17" x 17" - Without Zipper $48
Sofa: 20" x 20" - Without Zipper $62
Standard: 20" x 26"
- Soft Loft 2 lbs. - Without Zipper $53 | With Zipper $61
- Medium Loft 2.3 lbs - Without Zipper $55 | With Zipper $63
- Firm Loft 2.8 lbs. - Without Zipper $61 | With Zipper $69
Euro: 26" x 26"
- Medium Loft - Without Zipper $61 | With Zipper $69
Queen: 20" x 30"
- Soft Loft 2.8 lbs. - Without Zipper $72 | With Zipper $80
- Medium Loft 3.3 lbs - Without Zipper $76 | With Zipper $84
- Firm Loft 3.8 lbs. - Without Zipper $82 | With Zipper $100
King: 20" x 36"
- Soft Loft 4 lbs. - Without Zipper $89 | With Zipper $97
- Medium Loft 4.6 lbs - Without Zipper $94 | With Zipper $102
- Firm Loft 5.6 lbs. - Without Zipper $105 | With Zipper $113
Note: It normally takes 7-10 days to custom-make organic pillows for you. Plus ground shipping transit time to you. From time to time, we may have stock of the popular sizes, in which case your order will be shipped out within 24 hours (on business days).
Wild Organic Kapok Bed Pillow by Rawganique
Handmade Organic Kapok Pillow by Rawganique.co Since 1997
Comparing Organic Pillows by Rawganique