Hemp Crossover Sandals in Classic No-Lace Design
The RG-248NR Montagne Hemp Crossover Huarache Sandals feature a pure natural rubber sole. The crossover styling of these hemp huarache sandals hug the feet as you walk, resulting in all-day wearing comfort. The natural rubber sole is hand-cut.
Style: Handmade Montagne Hemp Crossover Huarache Sandals Classic No-Lace Design
Fiber: 100% organic hemp
Sizes: Euro 36 - 46 (Women's 5-10.5, Men's 7-13.5) Click here for Shoe Sizing Table
Color: Natural, Black (low-impact, biodegradable fiber-reactive eco-dye)
Where is it made? Made at Rawganique Atelier in Europe
- Vegan. Leather-free. 100% natural plant-fiber canvas.
- Organic hemp wicks away moisture at a fast rate
- Footbed lining and shoe upper is 100% hemp.
- Sweatshop-free. Hand-made by longterm shoe artisans in Europe.
- Biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- Natural is unbleached, dye-free
- Black is dyed with low-impact, biodegradable eco-dyes
- All of our products are free from forever chemicals like PFAS
- No dispersed dyes
- 100% natural rubber soles
- Not waterproof. Many customers have reported success with applying natural oils and waxes to our hemp shoes and bags to make them water-repellent.
Care: These Linen Sandals are not washable. Spot clean as needed with wet brush. Let dry naturally. If your linen sandals get wet, let dry naturally near a heat source (like a radiator). Dark colors may transmit to socks when wet or moist.