The organic European hemp difference. We grow, process, and make our organic hemp clothing in Europe (instead of China) for purity & environmental sustainability. Our organic cotton clothing is grown and made in USA, Europe, & Canada. Sweatshop-free.
Eat our undies! Our organic underwear is so pure you could eat them (if you were really hungry!). Our organic cotton, linen, & hemp products are sweatshop-free, chemical-free, & organic as can be. No PVC, no BPA, no formadehyde, no bleach. Pretty neat, eh?
Inspired by heritage linen towels while on a research trip to Europe, we decided to recreate them in our Organic Irish Linen Towel Collection. While we managed to keep all of the attractive qualities of heritage linen pile towels, we also added an extra dimension to our linen towels which is extremely important to us and our customers: we have made our authentic Irish Linen Terry Towels with certified organic linen, which accounts for 65% of the content, with the remaining 35% accounted for by the certified organic cotton backing. We've also found a way to make our organic linen towels much softer than traditional Irish linen towels and Scandinavian massage towels, without sacrificing any of their fine qualities. Sweatshop-free. Chemical-free.
|Organic Irish Linen Friction Towel - Heritage & Tradition|
|Linen Wash cloth (10"x10"||$15|
|Linen Hand Towel (15"x25")||$20|
|Linen Bath Towel (30"x50")||$49|
|Grand Set (one each of above)||$84|
|Linen Bath Sheet (30"x64")||$78|
|Full Bath Sheet / Body Wrap (50"x76")||$149|
|Deluxe Set (Wash + Hand + Sheet)
|Luxury Set (Wash + Hand + Bath + Sheet)||$162|
|Linen Hair Towel (30"x36")||$39|
|Linen Bath Mat (17"x24")||$25|
|Linen Bath Mat (20"x30")||$30|
|Linen Bath Mat (21"x34")||$34|
|Linen Bath Mat (30"x36")||$39|
For hygiene reasons, towels are not returnable. If you are not sure, please buy a wash cloth and live with it for a while to see if you like it (wash it a few times to strip the oils). That way, you're not out much money and if you like the wash cloth, you can come back and buy the rest to complete the set.
Dimensions stated above are before washing and tumbling. Natural shrinkage may alter dimension.
Care as you would high-quality towels. Best to hang dry to prevent excessive linting. Machine wash in a garment bag with like colors. Mild biodegradable detergent recommended (like our 100% organic soapnuts). Avoid bleach, fabric softeners, and detergents with optical brighteners.
Our organic Irish linen towels
softer & lusher over time. Natural color of flax yarns -- not bleached or dyed. Great for scrubbing after the sauna, too. Not homogenized, not chemically stabilized, so our organic linen towels may not be perfectly uniform.
The natural platinum color deepens over time. Organic Irish linen towels are more substantial than organic cotton towels and about the same in frictive quality as organic hemp towels.
Made in Europe. Sweatshop-free. Chemical-free. Featuring organic cotton backing. GMO-free, dioxin-free, dye-free.
Of note: Since we use natural looming techniques, some loops in the terry may get skipped or there may be extra threads in places. This is entirely normal and expected. If you come across loose threads, simply snip them off with sharp scissors close to the base. The toweling won't run. We thank you for your understanding; we try our best to maintain the integrity of heritage weaving, knitting, and looping practices, which may not yield as uniform a result as conventional, chemically-treated towels.
Please note: Hemp and flax linen fibers vary in color from batch to batch due to weather conditions during plant growth and harvest. Color variations in unbleached natural fibers are to be expected and are part of the charm of using truly natural products that have not been chemically treated for uniformity. We try to color-match products as much as possible at the time of shipping but cannot guarantee that colors will match in a set. If you are particular about colors matching, please go with Organic Cotton Towels in Natural color instead as the color variation there, if any, is minimal.
Note on linen terry: Since we don't use chemicals and acids to stabilize our yarns, preferring instead to be as pure and natural as possible, there may be skipped loops in the linen terry fabric. We do what we can short of using chemicals, but baste fibers like linen and hemp are next to impossible to homogenize without chemicals. It's all part of the charms of hemp and linen products. If you are particular about perfectly looped towels, then please consider our organic cotton towels instead.