Organic Cotton Jersey BoxersRGMU-1967 Brahms Elastic-free 100% Organic Prima Cotton Jersey Knit Boxers with buttoned fly are made from the purest, smoothest, softest 100% long-staple organic cotton jersey knit on earth.
The Brahms Organic Cotton Boxers are luscious, comfortable, cozy, and super soft. Featuring 100% organic cotton ribbon drawstrings that allow you to adjust the the waistband to your liking. 100% natural coconut buttons or tagua nut button, depending on availability.
A note on sizing: If you're new to elastic-free, consider ordering a size smaller than you wear in underwear with elastic. Just like conventional underwear looks oversized when you fully expand the waist band elastic, so does elastic-free. The drawstring pulls it together, but still, you probably can do with less of the extra fabric for more comfort.
- Featuring 100% natural tagua nuts from the Amazon Rainforest, which help to preserve the Rainforest by encouraging indigenous cash crops. Some productions feature 100% natural coconut buttons.
- Super soft 100% organic Prima cotton jersey knit.
- Horseshoe seam at the crotch for all-day and all-night wearing comfort, no middle seam.
- Doubled-up seat for durability.
- 100% organic cotton edging drawstrings.
- Unbleached & undyed. Chemical-free.
- Pure organic cotton threads.
The Brahms Organic Cotton Jersey Boxers are chemical-free, GMO-free, dioxin-free, and formaldehyde-free. Unbleached & undyed.
Made at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe from end to end for true purity and environmental sustainability. Sweatshop-free. Chemical-free.